Loading...
Monday 12 August 2013

Edomz.com

Edomz.com Review
Edomz.com review

Description:



This is the best popup under network which will pay you best ever rates for your traffic.Friends i am also a webmaster and i am using thousands of adds for earning but mostly of them not pay me good.But with them i am making very good money.
Their adds have one good thing they never disturb my visitor just open their adds in other window without disturbing your visitor.

What Is Minimum Payout For Publishers:


The minimum payout is just 5 dollars a small publisher can also make that.

When Will Get Payment:



They will sent you money when you earn 5 $ in your account on the basis of net 15.

Their Adds have viruses Or Redirects:

No their adds are 100 percent safe and very good never ever disturb my visitors.

Payment Methods:


They have 3 type of payza,paypal and money bookers.

Add Types:


they are giving just pop adds but some other for some specific users.

What Is Minimum Traffic they Accept For Publishers:


The minimum traffic for them is not matter any one can join this network.

My Earning With Them:


My earning was so good with them i have traffic from Pakistan and India but they pay good to me see my earning reports here.They only pay you for unique visitors but rates are too good.


Payment Proof:


If you have question that edomz is scam then you are wrong because see here my payment proof then you will get this is a legit network.

My Review About Them:


I have experience with thousand of networks in my eyes edomz is best paying popup adds for publishers.That was my edomz review hope you like if you want to ask ant thing about this network.

They have also very good rate for advertisers for popup advertising.

  click here to join program 

If You Think This Post Is Good Please My Request Must +1 And Like It

4 comments:

  1. hey..dude..can you give me the javascript of your widget on top..that slider

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes guys Edomz is the best pop up ads in my little experience . I also use this ads on My blog . See details also my earning with Edomz. They have high required paying rates .Visit to see details .
    learnstech.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 
TOP