Loading...
Friday 23 August 2013

My Adf.ly Earnings

Adf.ly are paying best rates to me with them i am getting very cool income see pic with reports here.

how much i can make with adf.ly
adf.ly
So question is that how much i can earn for 1000 views with adf.ly as you see the above pic it was 761 views and earnings was about 47 cents.But the problem was that mostly of my traffic was from Pakistan and India that,s why i was not getting good money.If your traffic from us and tier one countries means Canada,Uk and many more you will get cool money.

If You Think This Post Is Good Please My Request Must +1 And Like It

1 comments:

  1. ADF LY IS THE BEST ADSENSE WHICH I HAVE EVER SEEN THEY PAY ON EVERY VISITI AND ON EVERY CLICK I USED THE SAME ON www.guruofmovie.blogspot.in

    BUT DUE TO THIS I HAVE TO LOST 20% MY VISITOR SO SAD

    ReplyDelete

 
TOP